Work It Out

Before the work--Happy Birthday Spec!

Now Mon Mon's Work Out Plan--That's right put in work, eat your salad no dessert...
1) The Article: Consulted the CoChairs and waiting for feedback on that one. I have one or two interdisciplinary outlets in mind and with this piece, I think I should lean more towards women/gender studies than race because it has more implications for women's history. We'll see what the CoChairs say...

2) Chapter One: It is now officially in the "get this thing off my desk" phase. I am headed back to HBU to get those last books I need and I'll probably stay down there to rewrite the sections I keep tinkering with. Hopefully, it will be ready to send off tonight.

3) Chapter Five: This piece is calling my name--loudly. While I'm at HBU, I also need to copy some reference materials for this chapter. Perhaps I can knock off some pages on it tonight as well. I think I figured out how I want to intro the chapter--I need to get that on paper.

It's back to the grind!

0 comments: