Goodbye Morning

Hello Morning, Now when does the fun begin?
Goodbye Morning, Sorry it had to end


I slept way too late this morning. I had no idea what time it was. It was one of those mornings in which the house was so still and the street was so quiet, that I thought I woke up early for once. I just knew it was about 9 or 10 in the morning--but it was actually 1:00 in the afternoon. Oh well.

Late start to the day means a late night of writing. Today I gotta get some serious pages in on Chapter Five so I can get this thing out next week. My next phone meeting with CoChair #1 is Friday so I want to have Chapter Five done by then if not sooner.

I stayed just a little too long--Now it's time for me to move on

0 comments: