Five Weird Things Meme

Courtesy of abd me...

Five weird things about me--And I should have asked Dr. J to fill this out for me...
1) I hate feet. Don't care whose they are, I don't like 'em, don't wanna see 'em and I definitely don't wanna rub 'em.
2) I like matches. I just do.
3) I love sweet and sour sauce with my French fries.
4) I absolutely can't wear jeans in my house--it drives me nuts. If I wear jeans to go out, I have to take them off immediately when I get home and put on some sweatpants or something.
5) I eat all the chocolate off of a Kit Kat bar first before I eat the wafers.

Ok--I'm taggin anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet.

1 comments:

phd me said...

Me, too! I hate feet, even my own. Ugliest appendage ever. And I'm pretty quick to divest myself of jeans once I get home, too.

But the chocolate thing? That's just weird. :)