Before I Let Go

You made me happy, this you can bet--You stood right beside me, And I won't forget....

I'm gettin my old school groove on tonight while revising. These three pages of revisions should not take this long and I need to stop making more work for myself. Thanks to my excellent reorganization skills, I need to add two new paragraphs to Chapter One.

I had a good day at the library today and got all the sources I needed--I discovered the joys of the reshelving shelves at HBU library which apparently still held all the books I looked at on my last visit. My footnotes like a lot more "meaty" now which should please CoChair #2 greatly. Speaking of the boss, CoChair #1 called me tonight to set up a phone meeting for next week to discuss the last two chapters I sent. She sounded pleased--whew.

Before I call it a night, I have a few more sentences to tinker with. I'm saving those last two paragraphs for tomorrow. I'm behind schedule of course but I will have this bad boy out tomorrow. For real this time.

0 comments: