Keep on movin'
Don't stop--Fight the hands of time
This was a hard afternoon. I won't whine, but I really didn't feel like doing any writing today. I think I could have slept all day. I managed to write the introduction section to Chapter Five, but my school's library databases are down today so I couldn't start on section two. I was able to use the public library's system to get some local sources I needed for Chapter Seven--so it was quite unexpected when I started that chapter today. Just wrote a paragraph, but it's a start.
Hopefully the library catalog will cooperate tomorrow, and it will be a working Sunday. If I can knock out sections two and three (the biography and background politics), that would give me all day Monday to revise and add some more information to the sections I already have, and all day Tuesday to work up a conclusion. I'll be a little behind schedule, but that will get Chapter Five out before the end of next week so I won't complain too much. Gotta just keep on movin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
January
(48)
- Knocking Down the Wall
- Press Reset
- My Very Own Word Cloud??
- Back in Action
- Hattie McDaniel Stamp Debuts
- Slow Start
- 3000, 300, 30, 3 and Other Ramblings
- Get. It. Done!
- Procrastinating--25 Questions
- Ok, So Revising Isn't Terrible
- Quiet Sunday
- Very Pleased Indeed
- Library Day
- Chapter Three Takes Shape
- Quiet Storm
- Sad but True
- Me? Graduate Faculty?
- Seven or Three--Three or Seven
- Chapter Five--OUT!
- Back in Action
- It's a Holiday--You Gotta Comment
- Dissertation Unplugged II
- Dissertation Unplugged
- TGIS
- Taking the Good with the Bad
- Broken
- Fading Fast
- Intermission
- Healthy Start
- Hair
- Closer
- Late
- Keep On Going
- Ants Marching
- Five Weird Things Meme
- Gotta Go
- Keep On Movin'
- Four Things Meme
- Goodbye Morning
- Testify!
- New Day
- Before I Let Go
- Work It Out
- Typical Situation
- Live and Learn
- 9 Week Philosophy
- Bum Day
- New Year, Same Grind
-
▼
January
(48)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
3 comments:
This is excellent!!! You're making progress, and that's what's important (unlike people on this side of the keys). :-)
How many chapters do you have? Seven sounds like a lot. Says the woman who only has four (they're going to be long though.)
I'm tryin RV. Laura my project is huge. It has eight chapters--5 case studies and then the other three are the intro, the history/background/survey chapter, and the conclusion. One of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time....
Post a Comment