New Year, Same Grind

Getting back to work after a good New Year's weekend just plain sucks. But I must press on.

I really wish HBU library was open today. If I had all my sources, I could just finish Chapter One and send it back to the CoChairs. My momentum is still kind of with that Chapter so it's going to be a little rough to do what I need to do today. I need to get going on finishing up Chapter Five. Although my previous remarks on the paper indicated I just needed a conclusion, I've figured out that I need FOUR new sections for the chapter to parallel the other content chapters. Chapter Five needs:

--A Brand new introduction
--Biography section
--Previous campaigning and perhaps a discussion of some post campaign "drama"
--Conclusion

I have no idea where I want to jump in, but I'll probably start with the biography today and the previous campaigning. I need some vignette from her life to open the chapter and I haven't found that yet.

It's going to be a long day. It is cold and rainy outside and I'd rather be in bed than writing. But I must press on.

0 comments: