Late

I'll be late for that...

Gettin a real late start to writing today. This feels more like the old days--not getting started until after everything else is done for the day. What can I say--I'm just late for that....

I have one more section to finish which I can hopefully knock out tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to do the conclusion before I go out of town for the day. Then Thursday I can spend in the library adding some sources to the main body of the chapter that's already written and going through revisions. A little behind my internal clock as always but the possibility of pressing the infamous "send" button on Friday works fine for me.

***Big congrats to abd me on landing that first campus invite and best wishes!!***

1 comments:

phd me said...

Thanks! And good luck finishing that section. I am a huge fan of the send button.