Beautiful

I just have to say that it is really beautiful down here. I needed this.

Seeing Dr. J yesterday was amazing. My flight arrived before his so I was waitin for him in the main terminal. I saw him before he saw me so I got to surprise him for once. He looks amazing--I'm biased but he has really done a wonderful job keeping up his new diet/workout plan. We were so giddy and excited in the airport--almost like our first or second date. It was a beautiful moment just to be able to hold him and look into his eyes. Now I'm really wishin he didn't have meetings all day cuz I just want to look at him. Fortunately we got in early enough to jus be cheesy lovebirds all afternoon/evening.

The resort is really beautiful. The weather is just right--the water is great and the pools aren't crowded. I'm enjoying this. And I received some great encouragment from the professors in J's program about the defense. It is always good to hear what you need to know from people you don't know. Having just a beautifully relaxin day!

2 comments:

phd me said...

How great! You deserve every beautiful minute with Dr. J. Enjoy!

RageyOne said...

Sounds like you are/will have a great time!