After

Can't believe its over but it is. Busy running around in a post defense glow. But I did it--I'm a doctor. More details and debriefing to come!

18 comments:

phd me said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for you, Dr. Mon. Now, bask in your amazing accomplishment. Bask, I say!

Anonymous said...

I kept refreshing your blog all afternoon-- then the page took ages to load, and all i saw was your little happy face that said psyched!

congrats, dr mon! this amazing!

Texter said...

Wow. Congratulations! Now get back to writing. (just kidding). I wonder if the blog will have a personality haul now that you're credentialed...

comebacknikki said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats Dr. Mon! (big smile)

Jude

RageyOne said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Congrats Dr. Mon! So happy to hear the great news! Enjoy the celebration!

Professing Mama said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations, Dr Mon!!!

Anonymous said...

Around 3:30 this afternoon I remembered that your defense was today. From the sounds of it, my small prayer was answered. Congratulations Dr. Mon. God Bless!

By the way, maybe it's time for a new Blog title?

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Big, big congratulations. Reading you go through this process has been tremendously helpful to me and I'm so glad you made it through. I'm really happy for you.

Anonymous said...

YEA!

*statgirl* said...

Congrats, Dr. Mon!!

Genealogy Spice said...

Congratulations Dr. Mon. Enjoy the celebrations and bask in the glory. I hope you'll continue to blog about the next stage of your life as/post Ph.D.

La Lecturess said...

Hooray!!

Bardiac said...

ROCK ON!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, Doctor! Can't wait to hear more details.

colored me said...

Woo hoo!!! Many congrats.

nubian said...

woo fucking hoo!!
congratulations, dr! man, that is so inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArticulateDad said...

That's sooooo wonderful. Congratulations! Good to be done, I'm sure.