Good Sunday Meme

As seen at New Kid's--more procrastination happening over here.

I am very full from Sunday dinner.
I want something chocolate.
I wish Dr. J was here.
I hate that this dissertation process is still going on.
I love knowing this dissertation process will be over soon and I'll never have to go to College Town again if I don't want to.
I miss summers as a kid when I really didn't have to do anything.
I fear
Dr. J will have to stay in University Town for the rest of the year.
I hear three different conversations going on in my house.
I wonder if I take a nap now if I will feel like going to the coffee shop to work later.
I regret very little.
I am not feeling better social today.
I dance a lot more now since I met Dr. J.
I sing all the time when I'm alone.
I cry
a lot more than I should but rarely around anyone.
I am not always
as on top of things as people think.
I make with my hands
really good chocolate fudge.
I write
in a special journal just for Sundays.
I confuse
my different pin numbers for my different atm/credit cards all the time.
I need
to finish these revisions this week.
I should
call Dr. J before he leaves for his school event in a few hours.
I start
a lot of posts that I don't finish.
I finish
a book every couple days when I'm not writing.
I tag
Sis and Doc and Ragey and Girlblue.

0 comments: