Another One Bites The Dust

Well mostly. I'm at the good old coffeeshop again spendin money and revisin chapters. (It occurs to me that sadly the spare change I used to round up for a couple gallons of gas to get me around town doesn't do much for gas but will get me plenty at the coffeeshop). Just finished going over Chapter Six and I've done all I can do from here. There is still some source stuff I need to deal with but the editing and most importantly, the new comcluding paragraph is done. I'll finish up that article stuff at home later.

Now it is on to Chapter Three--the first of two content chapters that needs some semi-major rearrangin. CoChair #1 didn't have any issues with it but you know who thinks otherwise. From what I can see, all the content is in there but it could be shifted around some in the middle sections. Hopefully this won't take all day.

0 comments: