A Sorta Google Meme

In the past 24 hours, I have gotten a ridiculous number of new visits to the blog from folks looking for the lyrics to this song I posted Friday. The ever innovative Trillwing did it first--so I'm taking her lead and creating a list of how folks have gotten to my blog from search engines lately. Not sure what this says about the state of my content lately (bold indicates multiple searches)...

10 things meme
11.5 hours
abd
abd defense
AbD PhD isolation
ABD jobs dissertation
advice for becoming professor
becoming a professor
cigarette-holder pipped
Constance Baker Motley life
effa manley
Eva Clayton
hate nifong
Hattie McDaniel
he lives forevermore
how to take care of broken legs
I hate moving
knocking down a wall
life of a professor
mary came unto the tomb of Jesus
"On getting a natural" poetry
Professor philosophy statement
sonja brown givens
Southern
ladies
survival strategies in The Bondwoman's Narrative
teaching portfolio
the stone is rolled back (and numerous variations thereof)
TRUE STORIES
wole soyinka telephone conversation
women literature

2 comments:

Bardiac said...

At least some of those make sense... and the "Telephone Conversation" is such a great poem, it's worth the whole list!

Leslie M-B said...

At least these searches underscore the intelligence and topical nature of your writing. Mine were just, well, weird. . .