Constant Supervision

I'm placing my dissertation on a 72 hour hold (also the title of a great book)--I'm not letting it out of my sight for the next three days. I don't have to work on Monday so we'll have the entire day to spend together. My mother must have picked up on my impending house arrest with this beast because she didn't invite me to go see Granny today. I wanted to--but I need this weekend to be all about me and the diss. I have exactly one week left to get this thing back to the advisors so they can get it back to me in time to revise--again--before the defense. Are all of these revisions necessary? Of course not. I'm a doing a lot of unrelated work to pacify certain people? Of Course I am!

Let the house arrest begin...

1 comments:

Texter said...

I'm with you. I've been working since 8:00am in front of computer, papers scattered, still wearing my "moo-moo" (how do you spell that?)It's now 4:41pm. About to go out for a grocery trip to get food for cat. Having a cat keeps one somewhat sane.
let's go, go, go!