D-Day?

Well the CoChairs are open to a May 22nd defense--pending of course the nature of my revisions. Apparently the earlier date when discussed during our meeting is no longer preferably. Fine. I just hope this one does not get pushed back arbitrarily. I like havin a solid timeline to work with--this just means I must definitely get a new draft to the CoChairs in the next two weeks. Gotta get this off my desk!

UPDATE at 10:30PM: I spoke to soon--looks like that date may not work....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! good for you! that's the day after I turn 28. :)

phd me said...

No, no, no. Do they not realize Dr. Mon has places to be and things to do? I insist on better treatment for the amazing Mon!!

Mon said...

Hey Doc--Can I give you their phone numbers???

melyssa said...

good luck, doc. i've got my thesis proposal defense on tuesday, april 11.