Have You Seen a Few Hours?

I'm trying to figure out where my evening went. I worked on Chapter Three for a few hours until I reached a good stopping place. I came home to grab some dinner and now it's 10:30--I don't know where the time went. Well, not all of it. Part of it was spent in a really frustrating phone call with a major airline trying to get a ticket reissued. I'm still ticketless. Grrrr.

Alright.
Must.
Focus.

I definitely want to finish Chapter Three tonight and get started on rearranging Chapter Five--the other content chapter that needs a little more than cosmetic work. I really would like to have Saturday and Sunday to spend on the preface, introduction, and conclusion--which at this rate will probably mean breaking a major commitment I made for tomorrow. I hate to do it but that is six hours of my day I really can't afford to lose.

1 comments:

RageyOne said...

It is amazing how time disappears on us!

Sounds like you are making good progress! Keep it up!