Chipping Away

After work this morning, I went to my favorite bookstore spot and just parked my behind and my laptop all afternoon. Slowly I'm chipping away at these revisions--some chapters are more polished than others. But I now have a complete list of the sources I need for all the chapters as well as four pages on the preface (I'm only going for 8-10 max because that was the number CoChair mentioned). So tonight, after I take a little break, I am going to get on HBU's library catalog and see if I can identify sources to satisfy the needs of my list. Not too exciting, but I'm chipping away. My hope is to finish these revising the content chapters by Friday so I can spend the weekend going over the introduction and conclusion one more time before sending it off. I am supposed to have the revised draft to the CoChairs on Monday--but if I can at least send it on Monday, I'll be satisfied.

0 comments: