Small Steps--Good...

I conquered the fear of PDSS (Post Dissertation Separation Syndrome), and after coming back from job search mania to the diss, I feel good about what I accomplished tonight. My goal was small, and will stay small for the next few days as I get back into the groove. I am reminded through this process of reacclimation tonight that writing is work. Darn it.

Thursday's end product--10 pages of revisions and two new pages. That will be my goal for Friday as well. The chapter I'm revising is 30something pages, so if I stick to this goals for a couple days, I can send Third Chapter back to my chairs by Monday. (Don't ask me why I started revising with Third Chapter instead of Chapter One or Two). I'm sure they will love to see something from me!! So glad the work is getting done again--yeah!!

0 comments: