Sending This Bad Boy Off--TONIGHT!

Man I got some Great work done today. I didn't stick to my goal of writing two new pages, BUT, I revised the entire Third Chapter (which is Chapter Six). It reads a lot better to me, but I know the analysis could use some more teeth. To me, it has definitely reached the--I need some feedback--stage. I can't look at it anymore, but at least it is as clean as it is going to get. It feels good to be getting something off my desk again. This means that starting tomorrow I can dig fully into Chapter Four. My goal is to get that one off my desk by Christmas, take a week off for the holidays, and then devote January Chapters Five and Seven. Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself again. One more spellcheck and I'm sending this bad boy off TONIGHT!!

0 comments: