Feeling Optimistic

I think today is going to be a great day. The weekend was great -- I got some extra unexpected time with Dr. J and although I miss him already, seeing him always makes me feel motivated to work extra hard. I have a lunch date today with a soror and then after our time, I am going down to the public library to take care of that research I've been putting off forever. While I'm there, I hope to also get some of the citations that I'm missing/needing in this chapter.

Today's goal's:
--Finish my research
--Go to library/Pick up my books to read
--Start on Book #1
--Start in on revisions tonight

Everything feels manageable today and that is a wonderful feeling. I am going to work really hard this week so I can truly enjoy the holiday weekend. Oh, at some point I need to finishing Christmas shopping too!

0 comments: