New Publication Plan

I was going to work on sending off one of my previous seminar papers for publication this month, but it is looking like it is going to need a little more work than I previously anticipated. Even though it is one of my best papers, it is outside of my discipline and I need to change the intro and conclusion to account for other recent publications and to make it more relevant to the field (which is not my primary field). So instead, I'm going to get back to work on a co-authored piece I have. It needs lots of work too, but it is in my field and I already have some reviews on it. I think it will be easier to revise since I have directions on what needs to be changed. And my co-author is looking for me to do the bulk of the work before we send it out again, so I might as well do that now before I graduate and am no longer able to use the resources at our institution. Always feels good to have a plan.

0 comments: