Mon,Woohoo! I'm on my way to New School City with Dr. J to have dinner with his mom and aunt--I think we'll do a little more celebrating there!!
The final copy of your thesis has been reviewed, and I am pleased to report that everything is in order. You need do nothing further for our office.
Your thesis will remain here in the Graduate School until after commencement, when it will be sent to University Library to be microfilmed, bound, and added to the library collection.
Please accept our congratulations as you complete your degree!
Now It is Really Official
Boy that was fast--here is the email I received today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Summer R & R
- In Progress
- Issues
- Long Yucky Day
- Late Start
- Get It Together
- Now It is Really Official
- Dreamin
- An Official Kinda Day
- Summer Heat
- New Saturday
- Tryin' My Nerves
- Friday Poetry Blues
- Awful Friday
- Draggin'
- What Kind of Girl Am I?
- Summer Schoolin'
- Snooze Meme
- Sigh
- Good Shoppin'
- Summer Socializin'
- Friday Meme
- Productivity
- Mental Aerobics
- And Moses Came Down From the Mountain
- Monday Monday
- Grand Central
- Not Much Writing Here
- Friday Poetry Returns
-
▼
June
(29)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
3 comments:
WhooooHOOOOOO. Now's that's a good email!!
yay!!!
Excellent! Have fun celebrating
Post a Comment