Not Much Writing Here

Well I finished going through those proofing changes in the diss! Glad that's done and it is closer to being officially sent off for good. I didn't get any extra motivation to write that abstract though--perhaps tomorrow.

I'm not sure what's going on in my head this weekend. I haven't felt much like blogging or talking to anyone. I'm feeling quite mixy, and I'm not sure why. Usually I can write through these kinds of moods--in a journal or through work, but not today. Maybe it's because I haven't tried my true calling for writing:

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

0 comments: