Grand Central

That's really the only way to describe my house today. The usual Sunday activity was amplified into rush hour traffic--all day long. I really wanted a nice quiet afternoon today, but that was NOT happening. I love having people in the house after church--it has been one of my favorite parts of coming home. I had a great conversation with my best friend Lani today--about wedding bells in my future--and it was fun to sit around for hours and fantasize with her. But I've found in the last two months, I have been longing for the quiet Sundays I had back in College Town. The days when people called before they came over and I could just not answer the phone if I didn't want company. I miss curling up in my Tijuana blanket after dinner and watching Lifetime movies--alone. Now that the diss is done, I am really ready to be back in my own space again. As much as I hate moving, I am looking forward to getting to New School City next month (wow, is it really just next month?) so I can stretch out in my own space once again--a little bit farther from the constant hustle and bustle of being with family. But the good thing is that this time, I'll be closer to home--when I'm in the mood for a little more action.

0 comments: