Sigh

I was really looking forward to seeing Dr. J this weekend, but it looks like circumstances beyond his control are going to keep him in University Town. I'm bummed--really bummed. Really really bummed. I was looking forward to our trip to New School City--really wanted him to see my new place and we were planning to have dinner with his mom (who I LOVE). I'm trying my hardest not to make this about me. The circumstances that are keeping Dr. J in University Town are really stressful, and he's taking it surprisingly well. He's just planning to come down next week or so. I'll be more than happy to see him then, but I'm just becoming increasingly impatient with this long distance thing. But like I said, I'm trying my hardest not to make this about me. I know he's bummed too so I have a little surprise for him later today.

Now I'm trying to focus. I want to keep up my schedule of writing regularly, but I just don't feel like it today. I also need to get a lesson plan together for this week--my mother roped me into tutoring the kids again. (I really don't feel like it). I need to polish up this abstract so I can get this diss sent off for good. I may actually get to that--later.

0 comments: