Draggin'

You would think that in all of this beautiful summer sunshine (minus the Alberto rain) that I would be bouncing around full of energy. But I am really really draggin of late. I'm sure part of it has to do with the fact tat I'm a little sad today because Dr. J isn't here and we aren't headed to New School City at the moment.

I went to work this morning and found out that I didn't have to work with the girls today, so I came straight home after work, ate some breakfast, and got back in the bed. I had t oforce myself to wake up--I think I could have stayed in the bed until morning. But somehow I did get up and get back to work. I finished drafting my abstract and sent it off for some folks to look at. I can't look at it anymore--it is really time for me to put this project to rest for the summer (well except for the conference paper and/or article I want to pull out before September gets here). I am officially dissertationed-out. I think it is time for me to find a second wind (over the weekend) and work on finalizing my classes for the fall. That will get me excited--right?

0 comments: