Why am I up when I should be gettin some sleep for work?? This is why I have to hit the snooze button in the mornings. As seen here...
1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up? I must if I am supposed to be somewhere on time.
2. What time does your alarm go off? These days--since I'm working at the library--sometime between 8:00 and 8:15AM.
3. What sound does it make? It has to be music--I have a hard time waking up to monotonous sounds like beeps and buzzes.
4. Do you hit the snooze button? How many times? Yes--anywhere from one to four times.
5. If you have a partner, do they have a separate alarm? No
6. Does your partner get up at the same time, earlier or later? Dr. J gets up before I do when we're together--he has an internal alarm.
7. Is your clock set ahead? If so, by how much? No my clocks are always on time--I hate when a clock is wrong.
8. What's the first thing you do when you get up? Turn on the Weather Channel.
9. Do you eat breakfast? If so, what? Not on most weekdays--maybe a biscuit and bacon if I do. On a good weekend--grits and eggs and bacon!
10. How long does it take you to get ready? 15-30 minutes to actually get physically ready/dressed but it takes me another 30 mins most days just to get out the door--I'm like Pistola, I dawdle.
11. On the weekends, what time do you get up? After-noon
12. Do you lounge or do you jump into action? Lounge--quietly. I hate noise and business in the morning. Too much noise and I'm irritated for the rest of the day.
13. In an ideal world, what time would you get up? I really would like to be able to get up at 9AM, awake, happy, and ready to have a full day. But....I would love to get up at 11 every day.
14. How many hours of sleep do you typically get? 6-8
15. How many hours of sleep do you want to get? 8-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
June
(29)
- Summer R & R
- In Progress
- Issues
- Long Yucky Day
- Late Start
- Get It Together
- Now It is Really Official
- Dreamin
- An Official Kinda Day
- Summer Heat
- New Saturday
- Tryin' My Nerves
- Friday Poetry Blues
- Awful Friday
- Draggin'
- What Kind of Girl Am I?
- Summer Schoolin'
- Snooze Meme
- Sigh
- Good Shoppin'
- Summer Socializin'
- Friday Meme
- Productivity
- Mental Aerobics
- And Moses Came Down From the Mountain
- Monday Monday
- Grand Central
- Not Much Writing Here
- Friday Poetry Returns
-
▼
June
(29)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
1 comments:
Your shout-out to Pistola made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment