Monday Monday

My desire to write has not yet fully returned. Hence a list instead of a post.

Things I've Done So Far Today:
  • Went to work (late)
  • Took my Grandma to the store
  • Talked to Dr. J
Things I Should Do With the Rest of My Day:
  • Finish my dissertation acknowledgements
  • Write my dissertation abstract
  • Write a meaningful blog post or two
  • Clean around the house
Things I Could Do With the Rest of My Day:
  • Contact my co-author about the book chapter we're working on
  • Exercise
  • Laundry
  • Order my official transcripts for New Department
Things I'll Probably Do With the Rest of My Day:
  • Fill out surveys for the Graduate School
  • Watch TV
  • Eat
  • Take a nap
  • Read Patterson or Scottoline

4 comments:

phd me said...

Am I supposed to talk you out of the things you'll probably do, because those sound pretty good to me?

Mon said...

LOL--you would have to in the "old days" but for now--No ma'am you are not!

RageyOne said...

So what did you read? ;->

Mon said...

Ragey--it turned out to be a TV day! (I'm nursin Patterson's Season of the Machete--it is a slower starter than the others I've read--I'm going to have to forego his earlier works I think.)