Friday Meme

A meme to start my afternoon of work. As seen at Doc's.

5 Items in My Fridge
1. Mini-bagels
2. Cran-Grape Juice
3. Caramel Sauce
4. Cheese
5. Leftover Turkey Wings

5 Items in My Closet
1. Shoes
2. Professional Hair Dryer
3. Bag of Receipts I keep meaning to shred
4. High School Yearbook
5. Lots of clothes

5 items in my car

1. Jacket
2. Books
3. Umbrella
4. Sorority Tag I haven't put on this car yet
5. Trash Bag

5 Items in My Purse
1. Lip gloss from Bath and Body Works
2. Two checkbooks
3. Green pen
4. Change
5. More lip gloss

5 Items in My Desk (well these are on my desk)
1. Two pink bows from the department store I didn't have time to put on mom's present last week
2. Candle from South Africa
3. Sunglasses
4. Box of thesis paper
5. A picture of me, Dr. J, and friends from Rainforest Cafe

0 comments: