Issues

Given my current bloated and irritated-with-life state, I can't adequately respond to this issue or this response, but both struck a cord with me. I just haven't been able to get my head together to write all day.

I'm still not a celebrity--there is still no resolution on this water mess.

But I have had a nice email conversation with a woman who found my blog who has grad school questions. I like feeling like I'm helping someone through this process and when I get some more writing energy, I would love to come up with a new meme and I want everyone to tell their stories about how they made it through grad school. If you have some good questions for the meme--let me know!

2 comments:

RageyOne said...

Awww..I hope you get to feeling better soon. Bummer about the water mess.

Anonymous said...

How about "When did you realize you were actually going to succeed?" and "Estimate how many pounds of chocolate you consumed in the dissertation writing process." I like the meme idea.