House Hunting

Glad to see some folks picked up the Black lit meme or at least picked up some new interests in Black literature after checking out this list. It was a random list of 50 and I'm glad to see bloggers adding to the list.

I'm headed to New School City today to start the house hunting process. I am not looking forward to starting this process, primarily because my mother is in real estate and I still have strong memories of being a little girl going from house to house to house. House hunting is work for me so today should be interesting....

2 comments:

phd me said...

Good luck! I agree: House hunting is serious work. Drink lots of fluids. :) Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

enjoy, too!
The book title for the summer-- of all of the eight, I'd say Time Traveller's Wife was the one I couldn't put down.