But of course, reality is, to know that I'll finish soon is different from actually getting it done. So it is time to put the hand back on the plow and get to work. So tomorrow, I'll have my game face back on. Here's the play by play:
- Start outlining the conclusion--it's been on my brain so why not go with the piece that feels closest to being written.
- Take a look at some of my favorite books and see how they wrap up their studies. I'm in uncharted waters here on how to write a conclusion for a 250 pages (and growing) study. So I need to find some models.
- Sit down with Chapter Seven--there are 5 sections--most of which have something except the conclusion and all of which need work. Start back on sections 1 and 2 and finish those out for a light day of writing. Sections 3, 4, and 5 will require at least the full weekend to tighten up.
2 comments:
But maybe it's good that you don't feel that driving pressure right now. You're still driven, that's for sure, but it's okay to take advantage of the slower pace. You have accomplished so much while sticking to your high standards; I don't think your standards are slipping, even if your motivation level now allows for a few more naps. Trust me, you're still a role model!
Thanks doll--I needed that. Note, I'm still up doing nothing--I need to sleep so I can work tomorrow lol!
Post a Comment