Not that Dr. J needed to do anything else to be considered the most beautiful man in the world in my book, but he sent me my FAVORITE flowers today (lillies) just to say thanks for coming to seeing him through his wisdom teeth procedure. What a sweetheart. First time in history someone has sent me flowers that I love just because. I'm swooning--it was such an unexpected surprise.
I tried to upload a picture from my camera phone but either Blogger is acting up or something is wrong with my file. I'll try again later--they haven't opened yet so they are going to be even prettier later. I also took some real pictures with the SLR just for ProfMe but she'll have to wait for me to get the film developed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
February
(56)
- Two Tough Pages
- Sad News--Octavia Butler
- Working Girl
- BHM: Effa Manley
- Representin' Her Hood!
- The Pseudonymous Meme
- You're Hired!
- Distractions
- Nice Saturday Afternoon
- Technology and Innovation Meme
- What the Best College Teachers Do...
- Spring Break in New Orleans
- BHM: Friday Poetry
- Ahhh
- BHM: Another Teaching Moment
- Bringing it Home
- Need a New Deadline
- Good News, Bad News
- BHM: Teaching Lynching
- House Hunt--Stage One
- House Hunting
- BHM: Black Lit Meme
- BHM: Gwendolyn Brooks
- Jumping to Conclusions
- You Will Know
- Book Meme
- BHM: Black Women in the Academy
- Chapter 7 and Conclusion
- BHM: In This Life Together II
- BHM: In This Life Together
- Conference Submissions Suck
- Happy Valentine's Day
- BHM: Grandmothers
- Little Productivity
- Interesting....
- What's Next?
- Love's Holiday
- BHM: Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
- An Early Valentine's Story
- so true--i'll play
- Computer Avoidance Syndrome (CAS)
- Revising Day
- Bad News First?
- Quick Writing Break
- BHM: The Black Press, Pt 1
- Chapter Three
- Interesting Weekend
- Friday Flowers 2
- BHM: Black Voices
- Friday Flowers
- BHM: Black Women's Organizations, Pt I
- I Can Type
- Black History Month (BHM)
- Another Five Things Meme--YES!
- Errand Day
- A Hard Fight for Me
-
▼
February
(56)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
1 comments:
Ooh, lilies are my favorites, too!
Post a Comment