Sundays are a hard day for me to write. It's the day my family always gets together after church and we laugh a lot and eat a lot so usually I just want to nap. Today it was extra HOT which made napping especially inviting, but amazingly, I took a quick catnap--got up and got back to work. I made some more progress on Chapter Seven and it is getting closer to completion. I see it now. I added about two pages of new text that really strengthened the structure of the chapter and worked on filling in some more of these research holes. I think I finally have all the pieces that I need--it is just a matter of bringing them together.
Tomorrow, I'm just going to focus on finishing Chapter Seven after I get off work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
March
(43)
- Friday Southern Poetry
- Not a Hate Crime?
- Under Construction
- Sigh
- Today's Work: Ch 2 & 3
- First Look--Ch. 1
- Ready. Set. Revise.
- Hmmm
- New Look
- The Only One
- My Lovely Grandmothers
- 10 Things Meme
- The Itch
- It's Friday? Poetry Time
- Book Meme 2--Women Writers
- Gimme a Break
- Back Home
- Long Day
- College Town
- Oracle--Shuffle Meme
- Done! Wow!
- 24 Hours
- Get it Out!!
- Mornin Fun
- Chapter Seven--Gone
- Waiting to Exhale
- Labor Pains
- Slow and Steady
- Rough
- Me, Up Early?
- Friday Poetry--For My Sisters
- What's Going On?
- Change of Plans
- Long Day
- Good Night
- Hell Week--The Commandments
- Crunch Time
- Tag...
- Big Day
- It's Friday?
- Major Dent
- Housing Update--Square One
- Rise and Shine
-
▼
March
(43)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment