Why I am up doing old memes?? I am trying not to look at the diss--what a weird new feeling.
10 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me:
10. I prefer driving through town to the interstate (which annoys Dr. J).
9. I bought my first bathing suit in years (and my first bikini ever) this summer.
8. I didn't weigh more than 100 pounds until I got to grad school.
7. I would love to be a professional make-up artist.
6. I get upset if I send a Hallmark card without the GoldCrown.
5. I'm a shopper.
4. I like putting things in alphabetical order.
3. I am a slouch when it comes to doing laundry.
2. I watch TV constantly.
1. I prefer to attend nondenominational churches.
9 Places I've Visited:
9. Dollywood, TN
8. Times Square, NYC
7. Paradise Resort, San Diego, CA
6. Disney World, Florida
5. Miracle Mile, Chicago
4. National Cathedral, Washington DC
3. South Beach, Miami, FL
2. Jamaica
1. Haiti
8 Ways to Win My Heart:
8. Chocolate.
7. Pray.
6. Be thoughtful.
5. Be loving.
4. Be funny.
3. Rub my belly.
2. Be unselfish.
1. Listen carefully.
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
7. Learn another language.
6. Publish at least three books.
5. Be a national officer in my sorority.
4. Be on a nationally televised show.
3. Take a Mediterranean Cruise.
2. Run my own nonprofit.
1. Get married.
6 Things I'm Afraid Of:
6. Bugs.
5. Tornados.
4. Earthquakes.
3. Large snakes.
2. Aggressive dogs.
1. ???
5 Things I Don't Like:
5. Bad breath.
4. Smelly garbage.
3. Grading.
2. Feet.
1. Squash.
4 Ways To Turn Me Off:
4. Lie.
3. Be Fake.
2. Be Flashy.
1. Have a Gold/Platinum/Any Other Metal Grill.
3 Things I Do Every Day:
3. Talk to myself.
2. Talk to Dr. John.
1. Talk to God.
2 Things That Make Me Happy:
2. Good friends.
1. Good food.
1 Thing On My Mind Right Now:
1. Getting back to my diss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
March
(43)
- Friday Southern Poetry
- Not a Hate Crime?
- Under Construction
- Sigh
- Today's Work: Ch 2 & 3
- First Look--Ch. 1
- Ready. Set. Revise.
- Hmmm
- New Look
- The Only One
- My Lovely Grandmothers
- 10 Things Meme
- The Itch
- It's Friday? Poetry Time
- Book Meme 2--Women Writers
- Gimme a Break
- Back Home
- Long Day
- College Town
- Oracle--Shuffle Meme
- Done! Wow!
- 24 Hours
- Get it Out!!
- Mornin Fun
- Chapter Seven--Gone
- Waiting to Exhale
- Labor Pains
- Slow and Steady
- Rough
- Me, Up Early?
- Friday Poetry--For My Sisters
- What's Going On?
- Change of Plans
- Long Day
- Good Night
- Hell Week--The Commandments
- Crunch Time
- Tag...
- Big Day
- It's Friday?
- Major Dent
- Housing Update--Square One
- Rise and Shine
-
▼
March
(43)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment