Labor Pains

Chapter Seven is getting closer--closer but not quite there. I am going to have to make one more library trip tomorrow.

It dawned on me today that I am nearing the 9 month mark of my relationship with this document.

This baby needs to come out. Now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but still, writing a diss in 9 months is quite an accomplishment. most people take years! could you do a post on how you managed to do it so quickly?

Anonymous said...

What a great analogy!

Mon said...

Rachel, soon as I get done with these last two pieces, I'll make an attempt to answer your question--although admittedly it is all only by the grace of God!

Prof Me--don't make me blush. And SW, I can claim no authority to that analogy as I have long heard the process of writing a book being compared to giving birth. But it really just hit home for me yesterday what a painfully near- death and yet--dare I say--beautiful experience this is before the process is complete.