Chapter Seven--Gone

Of all the chapters I've written to date, this one was the hardest and this draft looks the most like a draft. All of my other drafts have been a lot more polished, the arguments more sophisticated.

But I have never been happier to just press Send.

I am soooo glad that chapter is done--the last case study! It will likely need the most revisions and there is a small chance it will get completely canned by the CoChairs since I deviated from my proposal. But as long as I don't have to look at it right now, I'm fine. I'm one day closer to having a complete draft and I can work with that.

Tomorrow--the conclusion.

3 comments:

La Lecturess said...

Hooray! Congratulations, Mon. You're so close. . .

phd me said...

Whooo hooooo! Almost thre, Mon. To misquote the Little Engine, I know you can, I know you can...

Mon said...

slowly but surely
slowly but surely