A little more fun courtesy of Ragey.
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
How does the world see you?
Get Down Tonight - KC & The Sunshine Band
Will I have a happy life?
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now - McFadden and Whitehead
What do my friends really think of me?
So High - John Legend
Do people secretly lust after me?
Come To Me - Common
How can I make myself happy?
Comforter - Shai
What should I do with my life?
Hat 2 Da Back - TLC
Will I ever have children?
Emotional Rollercoaster - Vivian Green
What is some good advice for me?
The Prayer - Donnie McClurkin
How will I be remembered?
I'm Really Hot - Missy Elliot
What is my signature dancing song?
It Never Rains in Southern California - Tony! Toni! Tone!
What do I think my current theme song is?
Never Can Say Goodbye - Jackson Five
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) - Aretha Franklin
What song will play at my funeral?
What the Hook Gonna Be - Murphy Lee
What type of men/women do you like?
Men - Like Glue - Sean Paul
Women - I Can't Help Myself - Four Tops
What is my day going to be like?
Slow Jamz - Jamie Foxx/Kanye & Twista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(280)
-
▼
March
(43)
- Friday Southern Poetry
- Not a Hate Crime?
- Under Construction
- Sigh
- Today's Work: Ch 2 & 3
- First Look--Ch. 1
- Ready. Set. Revise.
- Hmmm
- New Look
- The Only One
- My Lovely Grandmothers
- 10 Things Meme
- The Itch
- It's Friday? Poetry Time
- Book Meme 2--Women Writers
- Gimme a Break
- Back Home
- Long Day
- College Town
- Oracle--Shuffle Meme
- Done! Wow!
- 24 Hours
- Get it Out!!
- Mornin Fun
- Chapter Seven--Gone
- Waiting to Exhale
- Labor Pains
- Slow and Steady
- Rough
- Me, Up Early?
- Friday Poetry--For My Sisters
- What's Going On?
- Change of Plans
- Long Day
- Good Night
- Hell Week--The Commandments
- Crunch Time
- Tag...
- Big Day
- It's Friday?
- Major Dent
- Housing Update--Square One
- Rise and Shine
-
▼
March
(43)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment