Done! Wow!

Praise the Lord!! I am D-O-N-E!!

Yes folks, that's right. I've met my second deadline and have finished drafting my dissertation!! I now have one whole document from beginning to excruciating end. 375 pages of my blood, sweat, and tears. (Pages that will be revised soon but can we talk about that next week??) I wish it wasn't 3 in the mornin so I could go outside and scream, but I'll definitely be jumping on my bed in a few minutes. Dr. J's notes and prayers were truly the only reason I pushed through to the finish tonight. I'll have to proof it tomorrow but praise Him it is DONE!!

14 comments:

La Lecturess said...

Awwww yeaaahhh!

Anonymous said...

*clink!!!*

Hey, it's only 7:45 in the morning here so I'll toast a symbolic glass to you and your amazing progress!

Congrats!

Professing Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mon said...

Thanks blog-fam! I can't describe how I feel right now--it is truly GREAT! Even though I'm not officially done, it feels so different being on the other side of this project finally.

Prof Me, the diss does run long in my field (usually around 250-275) but this thing is ridiculous because 1) I have too many chapters and 2) my bibliography is about 40 some pages. It'll be interesting to see if it shrinks or grows with the revisions (hopefully the former and not the latter).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It's all coasting from here! (Well, not exactly, but still!)

And I am from a department in which there were a NUMBER of multi-volume disses! Thankfully mine was not one of them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! and congratulations!

RageyOne said...

Yea! Good for you!

melyssa said...

congratulations! i'm so envious!

Anonymous said...

great job! enjoy the weekend.

4EverJennayNay said...

CONGRATS MON!!! Almost 400 pages??? You deserve to have a lil bit of fun this weekend. Enjoy.

phd me said...

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!! Never doubted you for a minute!!

Mon said...

Thanks for the love everyone! Y'all are going to make me cry!!

Breena Ronan said...

Soon you will have to change the name of your blog! Congrats!