As of Yet...

...Still ain't done what I'm tryin to do...--Kindred the Family Soul (don't sleep on the new album, In This Life Together, it's permanently lodged in my CD drive--and no I don't have a DVD drive yet.)

Cover letters for the first two applications are DONE. Need to polish up that durn teaching portfolio STILL. I must: 1) proof the philosophy 2) print up some cute section dividers 3) make a table of contents 4) figure out how I want to bind this thing 5) take it to a copy shop..... And it all needs to be done by Monday!!

As of yet, Third Chapter is still on my desk. Man I wanted to be done with it today. Still some hours left.

I'm going to table sending off that second manuscript until after I get these applications in the mail. I definitely want to get it out before Major Conference in November.

Still ain't done what I'm tryin to do.

It's going to be not-fun weekend. But hopefully productive.

0 comments: