End of the Month Reflections

Man, September turned out to be such a different month for me than July and August. I'm tempted to, but I'm not going to say less productive, because I had different needs this month. I needed to rest and I did--physically and mentally. I needed to get out of the house and have some fun--and I did. I needed to get ready for job season and I did; I got organized and the ball is rolling.

But gracious, there is so much more still to do. My to-do lists on my blog, in my Outlook, on my desks are calling me. Quite a few items still need to be checked off!! But still, I need to not diminish my accomplishments--I did get some good work this month. Going into this final weekend, I will do some serious work finishing Third Chapter and getting these first two applications out the door.

October is definitely going to be a "back on the grind" month. A good thing. Main goal--to be finishing up Fifth Chapter by the time I go to the National Conference in November. But before I get ahead of myself, Third Chapter calls....

0 comments: