Slow Progress

Gettin back in the groove of dissertation writing is going slow. But I'm not going to beat myself up too much--it's the first official day back on the job. Tryin to refamiliarize myself with Third Chapter. But a trip to the library is definitely in order so I can beef up this biographical information. I'm thinking I will spend this week rewriting the biography section and next week beefing up the analysis. I put in 10-14 good days of work, that should really be all this draft needs and Third Chapter will be off to the advisors. So today and tomorrow will be about getting a plan together and the ever exciting work of switching styles from MLA to Chicago.

In the meantime, I'm excited about how my second syllabus is turning out. I just need to come up with good assignments for the course and I'm all set.

0 comments: