Back in Business

Today I'm recovering from a wonderful weekend of being a sister and princess. I had a fabulous time away from home and my trip turned out to be a great mini-vacation. I'm a little sad today that it's over, but I have a lot of business to get on this week.

Job market:
  • Before I left I found a couple more positions I want to apply for so I need to get out some more request for letters.
  • One of my letter writers wants to discuss some things with me--need to call her TODAY.
  • Need to apply for additional funding to go to the national conference.
  • Need to finish my teaching portfolio and finalize the first cover letter that is going out.
  • Must get going on drafting new cover letters for the other positions due in November.
  • I really want to order some business cards--need to call my institution and do that this week as well.
Dissertation:
  • Must set a date to go visit the Advisors!!
  • Write every day!
  • Finish adding new material to Third Chapter this week.
Other:
  • Get out second article for review.
  • Exercise--really want to start an exercise routine this week!!
  • Eat right. (and maybe take some vitamins)
  • Sleep regularly.
So yeah, it's going to be a busy week for me!

0 comments: