Still on Chapter Two--SIGH!
This week it will be done--really. It will be done before September. It will. It must. It will be done.
But I can only be so hard on myself. I had a fabulous weekend filled with lots of surprises and thrills, lots of laughter, and even a few exciting spills. So while I could have been a little more productive than I was, I wouldn't trade this weekend for anything. And besides, I did get a little writing done, and I drafted my cover letter for my first job application.
I'll just keep chugging on this writing tonight and tomorrow. By Tuesday, I will be revising. This is a deadline I must keep. Once Chapter Two is off my desk, I can EXHALE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(177)
-
▼
August
(28)
- Almost There
- Back on Track!
- Hurricane Katrina
- School Starting Well Wishes
- Waiting to Exhale
- The Trade-Off
- Progress Was Progress
- Mental Distractions--What Comes Next?
- Just For Frankie
- Sustenance
- Chapter Two, Section Five
- Last Week of August
- Has Saturday Night Come to THIS?
- Long Day, Longer Night
- What Had Happened Was
- Stay-Puft Marshmallow Chapter
- Another Run at Chapter Two
- 11.5 Hours Later
- OK, Gotta Get This Off My Desk
- Five Pages!
- Why Didn't I Go To Law School?
- Better Start
- Teaching Philosophy Statement
- Libraries, Printers, and Sigma News
- Potential Publication #1: Problematic
- Balancing Dissertation and Publications
- Employed But Can't Spell
- Moving On 2 Chapter 2
-
▼
August
(28)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment