Almost There

As the list of things to do grows, it feels good to be getting closer to completion on this Chapter Two draft. Despite a barrage of unexpected company in my home this evening, and being completely distracted by my own daydreams, I managed to finish that last unconquerable section of Chapter Two. It took some sweat and some willingness to let go of absolute perfection, but its D-O-N-E. Well, not entirely. But Chapter Two does finally sit in a complete form. It needs a lot of revision so it may not be D-O-N-E by the 1st, but it will definitely be off my desk by the end of the week. Hallelujah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Soror. I ran across your link on the SGRho National site chatroom. It's nice to read about someone else in graduate going through the struggles. I'm a Ph.D. candidate in my sixth year in chemistry. Needless to say stress is my middle name. Maybe joining a blogger would be good for me. Anyway, enough of the rambling. Congrats on reaching the second chapter of your thesis. Good luck in the future.