11.5 Hours Later

Pure grit and determination. Made it through ALL the revisions and proofreading for this article. I have settled on submitting it to Specialized History Journal. I know that it may not "count" directly in my field, however, 1) I think it actually has a chance of seeing the light of day in this journal and 2) I'm probably not just applying to jobs in my field since my work is so interdisciplinary. So I feel satisfied with my decision and I'll get started next week on the piece that I am going to send to Major Rhetoric Journal, which is probably another 12 to 24 hours worth of revisions away from being sent off.

I feel a little more accomplished than I was this morning, that's always a good thing. I'm going to sleep on this piece and then proofread it one more time tomorrow. Monday, cover letter, final copies, and into the MAIL!!! (Only a couple days behind deadline, not bad right??)

0 comments: