Getting Back to Work

I'm so glad it is Spring Break. I've been a bit of a bum so far this weekend, but I think I've earned it. Tomorrow I'll get back to the business of being productive and just getting on my normal routine. I missed all three of my workouts last week due to midterm chaos so the first thing on the agenda for tomorrow is hitting the gym.


Mon's Monday:
  • Get in a good workout in the AM

  • Clean up around the house and maybe look into getting a new vacuum (ugh)

  • Grade the 1 pg response papers for my Speciality Course--perhaps at the bookstore with my favorite drink that I haven't had since I moved here!!

  • Spend some time thinking about needed changes for 19th century Essay #1

That should be more than enough to get me back into the swing of things!

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I totally need a new vaccuum, too. If you get one, let us know what you decide!