I've had a whole week to grade final papers and have I started yet? No. I have to get through one of my sections of Major Course papers today--their final is tomorrow and I want to get all these papers off my desk and back into their hands.
Today is going to be a killer grading day, but I'm already thinking about ways to put it off. I need to go to the gym. I need to work on my abstract for this conference. I've been invited to dinner with my writing group and I so rarely hang out with them socially.
I'm just ready for the semester to be really over. It is great that I'm not teaching again until August but I'd really like to be done with the grading and the student emails now. Please?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment