Back

Well, my spirit and my heart feel rejuvenated after seeing Dr. J. We had a beautiful time. Just too short--as always. It sucks to be back in Gorgeous City already, but I'm sooo glad we got a little time together.

I'm also glad that I am on a Tuesday 3-2-1 countdown. Once I make it through these next couple Tuesdays, the semester will be over!! Then I can go see Dr. J graduate and relax for the summer (and do some real writing). Unfortunately, once again, I'm up late (even after today's long drive) working on my Tuesday courses. Bad planning on my part in making a change to my Major Course after last semester--I'm teaching some new texts this week. Bad idea to teach new-to-me things at the end of the semester. Rookie mistake. This is not a good combination with my Speciality Course in which I'm also teaching a new-to-me text in. I HAVE to do a better job prepping in advance when I teach my next brand new course in the fall. I just checked and it is already fully enrolled--unfortunately at the moment, my excitement for the course does not match my students who seemed to have signed up for it very eagerily. Thank goodness for the summer!

I still have a pile of grading for tomorrow. Back to work.

0 comments: