Final Papers
These last stacks of papers have become the elephants in my house. I am tired of wrestling with these things and wish they would just disappear. I knew professors in grad school who just assigned A's without ever reading final papers. I'm beginning to understand why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
5 comments:
i'm an whooly unmotivated to grade next week. i want to be really "finished"
Run this experiment. Actually grade the papers. Then, sit down and devise a grading scale in which people are assigned grades purely on attendance and whether or not you like them. See if the grades are the same :-)
-Sebastion
http://sebastianwolfe.wordpress.com
ditto elle ditto
Sebastian--thanks for passing through. I'll let you know how those results come out soon :)!
mon, i just re-read my comment--how did you decipher that?
i think it's supposed to start "I am wholly"
LOL elle I didn't even notice! Too much grading!
Post a Comment