Light
Slowly but surely I can see the end of this pile of grading. I've been grading constantly for weeks now and that really sucks. Every time I get a little done, something else gets turned in. If I hadn't gotten behind, it wouldn't be so bad. The good news is, I'm almost caught up. If I can just knock out these two stacks today and tomorrow, I can actually have a grading free-weekend! Getting through this grading also means 1) I have a break from grading until the last day of class and 2) I can get my Monday writing day back. I've been thinking a lot about the pieces I need to work on, and I look forward to just diving in on Monday. I may actually spend the day in the (gasp) library. We'll see; the good news is that there is some light shining from behind this big pile of papers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment